Odesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Life struggle




Life Struggle


whenever I go
where ever I be
I just see my life in front of me
like a vedio tape I can see
the defects of me
things happened to me
things done by me
so many things could be
just lost in the jam
what am I living for ?
why do we ask for more?


can anyone open the door?
and answer what's inside me
so, how can I pass it on?
somehow we all can be,
just in the middle of a struggle again,
if only we can fly,
but there would be a massive jam in the sky
we are lost no one can deney
but should we give up?
we must try,
try to open that door
and not to ask for more
for more than we can.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whenever I go
where ever I be
I just see agreat doctor in front of me
DR / AHMED

Unknown said...

hmm .. Nice meaning , Nice Try (Y)

To make it even better when you write next time , make sure you make kind of balance between lines ..

and use different words at the end of each line rhyming with each other

that'll be niceee

Thumb up !

صاحب السوبر ماركت said...

congratulation 4 ur nicely blog


i hope you do will in exame


i think you wont know me even after visiting my blog

Nermien Hani said...

thank amr for ur comment and i wanna tell u this is not a poem it is only shakhabet my poems i'll try to pot them here later..

المواطن المفقوع , i truely didn't know u, but that's because i couldn't even open ur blog
ur page is not found so i hope u could tell me one day who u r!!! and now i thank u for ur comment even when i don't know u

نورتوني يا جماعة كلكم

شكراااااااااااااااااااا

صاحب السوبر ماركت said...

ع العموم دة البلوج بتاعى حاجة لسة عاملها جديد


http://www.depressedcitizen.blogspot.com/

وبرضة مش هتعرفينى

Nermien Hani said...

thanks gain for visiting my blog mr depresed citizin and knowing u or not it won't make any difference but u r welcomed any time. :D